TheSanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheSanctuary

Witchcraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  The Pagan Sanctuary ShopThe Pagan Sanctuary Shop  

The Shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gealwyne
Admin
Admin
Gealwyne

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2006-08-23

The Shop Empty
PostSubject: The Shop   The Shop EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 2:51 pm

Sorry about the abrupt message yesterday. So I can now tell all of our members and visitors that the shop is open. I have added it as a link above (The Sanctuary Shop) however the full name is The Pagan Sanctuary as you will see by the site address. Although I have added a couple of links in the Forum. There is quite a bit to see and to add on so please check the site often.

As always myself and Aiyana have made the price of the stock as low as possible, as we know there are certain sites out there who sell the same stock as us at a massive profit. And we do pride ourselves that at The Sanctuary we do not rip of our Sisters and Brothers. All profits are put back into the shop and site so we can offer more in the future.

Love, Light and Blessings

Gealwyne and Aiyana lol!
Back to top Go down
https://thesanctuary.editboard.com
PURPLE SPIRIT OWL
Members
Members

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-06-17

The Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shop   The Shop EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 9:39 pm

How cool is your shop now i had to put an order in. As if i need much temptation to shop. I was most impressed with the prices and may i congratulate you again for the work you put into the site
love and light
Purple Spirit Owl xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.hannahlee.co.uk

The Shop
Page 1 of 1